Skip to content
- Any class with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled. Students will have the choice of an alternate class, a refund, or credit to any future DPP event.
- Participants may pay by Check, Credit Card, Money Order, or Cashier’s Check. Any returned personal check will incur a $30 charge in addition to the amount of the check.
- Students may cancel their registration to receive a refund minus a $20 cancellation fee. Registrations cancelled after the final registration date will not receive a refund.
- Regardless of payment method, registration will not be considered complete until the signed registration form has been received by mail or email.
- Photography and/or video is not allowed without the permission from the Dance Profusion Project instructor.
- In order to minimize distractions, observers are not allowed in the masters classes or workshops.